Monday, February 17, 2020

Surviving Mental Illness/edit




SURVIVING MENTAL ILLNESS 




quora/surviving-mental-illness
Stories on how to be your best self when
you’re mental illness disables you

Honesty- I have
 to be honest in 
all my affairs.

Open-mindedness-
I listen to others / try to be open minded about what I can do to heal my mind


 I can not say: ‘No, this will never work for me'. Of course it will not if I feel that way.


Listen to learn 
/learn to Listen.

WILLINGNESS
Am I willing to
 go to any length 
to get better 
and be restored
 to sanity? 

YES  I CAN  ATTITUDE.




I run on the highest octane fuel out there called gratitude.

I avoid (contact w/)negative/toxic environments 

I can reprogram 
my mind everyday by taking time out/  praying/meditating /reading something positive/sets the whole day in motion. ๐Ÿ˜€It puts things in perspective.
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
I can greatly diminish w/ whom I interact and how long the interaction takes place.
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ




MY MENTAL HEALTH RECOVERY
 COMES FIRST. IT COMES BF 
EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE. 




Don't be fooled: EVERYONE IS 
(mentally ill).

It is what you do 
w it that matters.

Think positive and positive things will happen in your life.

I must break the loop and opt for change.



I do that when I plug into the energy source and I work on myself everyday.

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

I'm a work in progress not perfection.



When Serenity is up
my expectations
 are down

When my serenity 
is down my ex-pectations are up



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying Symptoms Of The Roman Empire/edit

Dying Symptoms Of The Roman Empire https://listverse.com/2016/10/13/10-dying-symptoms-of-the-roman-empire/ Currency Debasement....