Thursday, December 27, 2018

๐Ÿ”ธCHECKING IN/ the artists way December 31/18



CHECKING IN/ the artists way


๐Ÿ”ธHow many days this week did you do your morning pages?

5?

๐Ÿ”ธHow was the experience for you?

๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ”ธIf you skipped a day, why did you skip it?


๐Ÿ”ธDid you do your artist date this week?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ”ธWere there any other issues this week that you consider significant for your recovery?

๐Ÿ”ธDescribe them.

Yes/no
A little sleuth work is in order to restore the persons we have abandoned — ourselves. When you complete the following phrases,

 you may feel strong emotion as you retrieve memories and misplaced fragments of yourself.

 Allow yourself to free-associate for a sentence or so with each phrase:

๐Ÿ’”My favorite childhood toy was;

Rojankovsky Tall book of mother goose 

๐Ÿ’”My favorite childhood game was:

Parcheesi

The best movie I ever saw as a kid was .

Sleeping beauty 

I don’t do it much but I enjoy 

Riding in cars

If I could lighten up a little, I’d let myself 



If it weren’t too late, I’d 

Travel all over the world 

My favorite musical instrument is

Piano

The amount of money I spend on treating myself to entertainment each month is 

$300? 


If I weren’t so stingy with my artist, I’d buy him / her

A studio/apartment/gallery

Taking time out for myself is 

Easy

I am afraid that if I start dreaming 

I Am not afraid to dream

I secretly enjoy reading



If I had had a perfect childhood I’d have grown up to be 

Successful clothing designer/costumer

If it didn’t sound so crazy, I’d write or make a 

Put a Show of my art in a gallery or store for sale

My parents think artists are 

Playing and making a mess/ waisting time. I should really be able to make a living working in a factory. Mentally ill. 

My God thinks artists are 

Like the flowers/birds

What makes me feel weird about this recovery is 

Suffering/depression

Learning to trust myself is probably 

The hardest work 

My most cheer-me-up music is

Bach: The well tempered klavier

My favorite way to dress is 

Colorful 







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying Symptoms Of The Roman Empire/edit

Dying Symptoms Of The Roman Empire https://listverse.com/2016/10/13/10-dying-symptoms-of-the-roman-empire/ Currency Debasement....