Tuesday, December 10, 2019

For I know the plans I have for you๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’❣❣❣๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท⚘⚘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€⚘๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒพ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒฟ☘☘





For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you/
  not to harm you,


 plans to give you
 hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you w/ my 
eye upon you. 
Psalm 32:8

Mark the blameless

 and behold the 
upright, for there
 is a future for the
 man of peace.
 Psalm 37:37

 He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things.
 Romans 8:32

 Let not your heart envy sinners, but continue in the fear of the LORD all the day. 

Surely there is a future, and your hope won't be cut off. Proverbs 
23:17-18

 My son, eat honey, 
for it is good. The drippings of the honeycomb are sweet to your taste. 
Know that wisdom is such to your soul; 

if you find it, there 
will be a future.
 Your hope will not
 be cut off. Proverbs
24:13-14

Therefore do not be anxious, saying, “What shall we eat?” or “What shall we drink?” 
or “What shall
 we wear?” For 
the Gentiles 
seek after all 
these things.
Your heavenly
 Father knows 
 you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will
be added to you.
 Matthew 6: 31-33


For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. Ephesians 2/10 


My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. John 10:27-29

Keep your life free
from love of   money, and
 be content w/what you have for he has said,  
“I will never 
leave nor
 forsake     you.”
Hebrews 13:5

#11. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. Isaiah 43:2



 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.
 Isaiah 26:3


 I have been young,
 and now am old,
 yet I have not seen
 the righteous 
forsaken or his 
children begging
 for bread. 
Psalm 37:25

 Commit your work to the Lord. your plans
 will be established.
 Proverbs 16:3

 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. 
Isaiah 55:8-9

Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. Luke 12:32



Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying Symptoms Of The Roman Empire/edit

Dying Symptoms Of The Roman Empire https://listverse.com/2016/10/13/10-dying-symptoms-of-the-roman-empire/ Currency Debasement....