Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Can you handle this Mardi Gras unicorn? / edit




I am a tourist everywhere;

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/mercynotsacrifice/2020/02/26/can-you-handle-this-mardi-gras-unicorn/

Other peoples’ truths stick to me like flypaper.

Maybe my ancestors are inside the horn on my head;
Maybe they keep shoving me into lovelier confusion.

whatever oozes from my orifice,
I am still God’s poetry;
I just want him to finish the damn poem.

MOUNTAINTOP EXPERIENCES THAT AREN'T ’t SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN 



Since other gods are being invoked;
And yet Jesus is there too?

I’m always looking for him
And he always says I’m here

In the form of wrong people like

Shamans who ask me how to connect with Jesus;
So I ask Jesus;
And he says something inane like
“Just breathe” or “Keep dancing.”

Unicorns are jumpy:
You keep horse-whispering me
But never in a safe, orthodox way.

So I’m stepping out in this field beyond:
I think you led me here,
And I’m terrified
You’re going to say I’m free to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dying Symptoms Of The Roman Empire/edit

Dying Symptoms Of The Roman Empire https://listverse.com/2016/10/13/10-dying-symptoms-of-the-roman-empire/ Currency Debasement....